Lil Wayne, or Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., is an American rapper from New Orleans, Louisiana. Wayne is probably the most extravagant rapper on the planet and began making progress in the rap game when he was just 9 years of age.
Lil Wayne's net worth is $120 Million out of 2019; and this article speaks a little about his life, vocation and how he figured out how to profit by the youthful age of 34.
Here are a portion of the primary features and grants of Lil Wayne's profession:
- Wager Awards – Best Male Hip Hop Artist (2009)
- Wager Hip Hop Awards – MVP of the Year (2008)
- Wager Hip Hop Awards – Lyricist of the Year (2008)
- Board Music Awards – Top Rap Album (I Am Not A Human Being, 2011)
- Board Music Awards – Best Male Artist (2012)
- Announcement Music Awards – Best Rap Artist (2012)
- BMI Awards – Urban Songwriter of the Year (2009, 2010)
- Grammy Awards – Best Rap Album (The Carter III, 2009)
- Source Awards – Best New Artist (2000)
Other Celebrities Net Worth
Lil Wayne's net worth is $120 million, making him probably the most extravagant rapper on the planet. Albeit many reprimand his music, it has not detracted from his gigantic accomplishment at such a youthful age.